Don’t you agree that there isn’t anything more relaxing than sunbathing by the pool? The whole experience is even better if there is a breath-taking view. Due to this reason, many of us, when booking accommodation for our next holiday, patiently go through all the pictures of the place in order to find both of these things.
This is why every hotel in the world invests in installing a pool within the complex. This is just another way for them to attract new customers. However, in order to take comfort to the next level, most of them, nowadays, opt for infinity pools. To learn more about them visit compassnewcastle.com.au because we have gathered a list of some of the most beautiful locations in the world.
1. Belmond Hotel Caruso, located in a small town Ravello, in Italy, is our first suggestion if you are looking for a place to stay on your next vacation. Since it used to be a palace back in the 11th century it is to be expected that this hotel on the edge of Amalfi Coast is something special. The massive infinity pool only adds to the overall first impression. By relaxing by it you will have a chance to absorb the beauty while sipping your favorite cocktail.
2. Santorini is already known as one of the greatest islands in the world, so it comes as no surprise that millions of tourists from all around the world decided to spend their summer holiday here. Our next suggestion is the hotel Grace Santorini. Its pool on the cliff overlooking the Aegean Sea and professional service are definitely going to make you wish you could stay there forever.
3. Çırağan Palace Kempinski also used to be a palace i.e. a residence of the sultan, and nowadays, it is a luxurious hotel overlooking the Bosporus strait. Even though there are multiple amenities, their outdoor pool is considered to be a real attraction. Surrounded by the palm trees you are going to have a chance to unwind by looking at Asia on the other side of the Bosporus.
4. On the other hand, if you have always wanted to swim in a pool while surrounded by snowy mountains, then The Cambrian Hotel in Adelboden, Switzerland is the right place for you. There is a spa area and also a heated pool where you will have to unique opportunity to relax while enjoying the view of the Swiss Alps. Let’s be honest, have you ever had a chance to swim during the snow season?
5. We are moving on to some exotic places like the Maldives. Due to its nature and calm surrounding this South Asian nation has been popular among tourists for many years now. They try to ensure the perfect balance between luxury and natural surrounding which is why One & Only Reethi Rah, the high-end resort is on our list of the best infinity pools. The best thing that it is only reachable by a speedboat meaning that you are going to have complete privacy here.
6. Alila Villas Uluwatu is a resort located in Bali, and it is another place that we believe you might enjoy. The view from their infinity pool is something completely different. Due to its design, you are going to have a 180-degree vista around you, and it might be difficult to spot where the pool ends and where the Indian Ocean begins.
7. While talking about Bali, we cannot miss the chance to tell you about the most photographed infinity pool in the world – the one in the resort called Hanging Gardens of Bali. What makes it so unique is the fact that it is built on two levels and when you swim to the edge of it, you are going to be able to take in the sight of the forest that forms a circle around it.
8. If you are planning a vacation to get away from your busy life and your toddlers, then look no further because we are going to tell you about the Kura Design Villas hotel in Costa Rica. This adult-only eight suite hotel is located above the Ballena National Marine Park on the coast of Pacific. Because of its location and minimalistic design, we guarantee you that you will not want to leave this place.
9. When going on a summer vacation, besides the above-mentioned amenities, there is another one that is very important to each person, and that is the vicinity of the beach. Although there are complexes that provide their guests with everything they need so they don’t even have to leave it, some people want to be able to go to the beach every day without having to find transportation. Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal in Mexico is the best of both worlds.
10. If you want to take the optic trick to a whole new level then you should definitely check out The Library hotel’s infinity pool. The bottom of the pool is built with red tiles and those are the reason why the water has that crimson color on all the photos. Since this hotel in the close vicinity of the biggest tourist attractions in Thailand, it may be the perfect choice for you if you want to explore the area.
Before we conclude this article, let us paint you a different picture. Up until now, we have told you about some resorts that are located on beaches or in some secluded areas. There you could spend your trip in a quiet place, but let’s be honest – how great it would be to lay by the pool and instead of watching the ocean or the mountains you would have the chance to see the wildlife?
11. Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti is a resort located in the center of Serengeti National Park which is chosen by many adventurers for a safari vacation. How magnificent it would be to have lions, gazelles, and zebras as your neighbors? In addition, there is a massive infinity pool in this complex where you can relax after a long safari day by overlooking elephants in their natural habitat. We believe that it can’t get better than this.