When you lose access to your all-captured GoPro records, it will make you feel as if it’s the end of the world. These audio-visuals can be anything, from a professional recording or a video of a once in a lifetime event. But when you experience something like this, you will need a good video repair tool to fix it. If you are looking for a good repair tool, you must go for the Wondershare Repairit as it will be the right choice for you.
You can easily gain access to all your lost or tainted files in a hassle-free manner. In this article, you will learn what causes the recordings to become tarnished, how to fix them, and how to avoid all the potential risks of a GoPro camera.
Reasons Why GoPro Files Gets Corrupted
GoPro cameras have the power to capture records within high definition or HD to offer a compelling visual experience. Regardless of such benefits, the videos are vulnerable to damages and corruption. Here are some of the main reasons that show why these records get corrupted.
1. Improper Removal Of Memory Card From The Camera
When you forcefully try to eject the memory or SD card from the camera, it can easily corrupt your video. That’s why you must handle it with great care so that you don’t lose your essential recordings.
2. Malicious Spyware
If your MAC or PC contains spiteful spyware, there is a high chance that your M4 recordings might get corrupted. You need to be well-aware of such software as it can damage your videos beyond repair. With a good antivirus, you can easily detect and remove the spyware from your device.
3. SD Card Failure
The memory card that you are utilizing for recording should not be damaged or faulty. Otherwise, all your recordings will end up getting destroyed. It will be much better if you use memory cards that are designed for GoPro cameras.
A Break During A Video Transfer From Camera To PC
You need to be very careful when you transfer all your recordings from the camera to the PC. If there is an interruption during the transmission, all the data will be destroyed. This type of interruption might take place because of a power failure or when the camera is disconnected from the computer right before the recording is completely moved. Make sure the power doesn’t switch off during the allocation work.
Ways To Repair The Corrupted GoPro Video Files
When you have encountered a corrupted-recordings, use the leading video repair tool, Wondershare Repairit, to obtain your data back. It’s one of the most effective software of all time and fixes all your damaged files safely and securely.
Here are the ways to conduct the repair work.
Step 1: Add The Tarnished GoPro File:
To conduct the free video repair work, you must first download, install and launch the MP4 file repair tool on your computer or laptop. After that, press the “Add” button to add all the damaged files.
Step 2: Repair The Tarnished File:
You have to choose a corrupted MP4 file to proceed further with the GoPro repair process. All the damaged files are located on a list, and you can select the one you wish to fix. Press on the “Repair” button to start the fixing work.
Step 3: Preview The Restored Records:
You can preview your repaired MP4 file once the repairing work is completed.
Actions To Take To Avoid Potential Risks On GoPro Camera
To prevent the corruption from taking place on your GoPro Camera, you can follow the tips listed below. Take a look!
- Keep The PC running: When you are allocating your MP4 video files from the camera, you need to make sure your that your PC is running smoothly.
- Use a memory card: You must always utilize a genuine and consistent memory card to conduct all your recording work through the GoPro camera.
- Don’t record videos on low battery: You must never record a video when the battery is pretty low on your camera.
- Use an antivirus: Install a reliable antivirus within your device that will eliminate all the viruses.
Other Ways To Restore All Your Corrupted Recordings
If you are looking for a different way through which you can fix your MP4 file, you can check the solution, which is provided below.
Repairing Video Files With VLC
Are you familiar with the VLC player? Then you might know that it comes with an automated system for improving all the corrupted and damaged audiovisuals. If you want to use this particular technique, you need to first convert the form facilitated by the VLC player.
- Step 1: Open VLC And Press On Media: Open up the VLC player on your laptop or computer and click on the media button. After that, the format conversion tool will open.
- Step 2: Add A Damaged Recordings: Now, you must add the recording you wish to repair. The selected recording will convert into an AVI, and after that, you must press the save or reform button.
- Step 3: Choose The Settings: Select the Codec. The system will ask to choose a place to save the file. Once you have selected where you wish to keep your recordings, you can press the start button.
- Step 4: Open The VLC Player And Click On Preferences: Press on the tools option and select “preferences”. For shortcuts, press Ctrl + P from the keyboard.
- Step 5: Press On The “Always Fix” Button: Now, you must choose the always fix option from the Codec or Input section. Make sure to save it.
There are times when MP4 files can get destroyed because of various reasons. But no matter how severely damaged your MP4 video is, there is always a solution for such problems. You can use the high-quality repairing tool, which will instantly revive all the data, which you once lost. It will not take much time as the work will be done within a matter of minutes. The steps for repairing are pretty simple, and it’s not that difficult to understand as well. Apart from that, you must opt for proper safety measures not to lose your recording in the future.