Of course, every mother wants to make all the solemn moments in her child’s life memorable, vivid, and amazing. And this takes time, skill, and patience. It seems to be a simple task to choose an outfit for a toddler.
However, it is true only until the moment when you go deeper into the details and start to understand that the style plays an important role but other details are also essential. This is to say that knowing the features of your child and the nuances of the holiday event will help you make the right choice and save time on running around the shops.
Of course, there are certain peculiarities of choosing an outfit for a boy and a girl. It is really comfortable when you already have a choice of ready outfits just like here so you don’t need to waste time visiting numerous stores or websites. Just choose what you like and enjoy the perfect quality and sweet appearance of your toddler.
Useful Tips for Choosing an Outfit
To choose the perfect set, it is important to consider various factors. To the special features of the child, it is possible to attribute gender, age, eye color, hair color, skin color, and weight. Another important factor is whether your child is active (90% of children will fall into this category).
Consider also the features of the planned event: the place, the time of the celebration, lighting (for example, in fairly bright lighting, kids in dark dresses look very impressive). Of course, you will never mistake choosing a light, fluffy dress for the little princess and a white shirt and dress pants for the little prince. But take a closer look at your child and, highlighting some distinctive points, do not be afraid to experiment!
Elegant Clothes for Girls
For example, if your princess has:
- blue eyes, blond hair, and light skin — choose rich, deep shades of blue as they will look very impressive;
- gray and gray-green eyes and blond hair perfectly accentuate the shades of emerald color, as well as dark gray tones;
- brown-eyed look perfect in both light colors such as cream, pale pink, peach, and pale blue shades, and bright colors — yellow, fuchsia, and turquoise;
- little blond girls should not additionally lighten their appearance but it is better to focus on bright, for example, red (or noble burgundy), cherry, or violet tones.
Accessories will help to complement the image: appliqués from rhinestones, bows, flowers, and elegant hairpins in the hairstyle.
In general, it is pretty evident that the industry of elegant holiday clothing revolves around the girls and this has its own truth. However, the beautiful boys are also not deprived of a great choice of elegant outfits. So, let’s talk about clothes for boys.
Elegant Clothes for Boys
Overall, choosing the right outfit for a boy might be as complicated as a choice for girls. Little boys approach the selection of clothes consciously and scrupulously if you offer them a wide selection. Psychologists also confirm (and you probably also noticed) that kids really understand, distinguish, and assess others and begin to insist on their opinion.
You may get a deceptive feeling that it’s easier for a boy to choose clothes — trousers, a shirt, a jacket or vest, and polished shoes will form a great image! But this is not always the case. If you spend enough time and effort on it, you will see how great your child can look on a holiday!
It is necessary to pay attention not only to the characteristics of the child but also to take into account the variety of color solutions and current trends in the fashion world. And, of course, the boys are very mobile. In that way, it is necessary to manage and combine convenience with elegance.
Do not stop only at the classic look. Today, pants are made of light jeans in combination with a stylish polo or blue shirt made of a fabric of interesting texture. Light-fitting shirts with classic knickers look rather elegant. And do not forget about men’s accessories that will help complete the festive look — these are ties and bow ties for young princes.
There are no trifles when it comes to clothes and linen for our little ones. Everything should be only high-qualitative, the most convenient, and simply the best.
So, it is also necessary to pay attention to the socks for the smallest. They not only delight the eye with their miniature and cutest design but also perform an important function of protecting children’s legs from the cold, overheating, moisture, sweat, and damage. They are extremely necessary and convenient. To avoid discomfort, irritation, and allergic reactions in the child, you should choose only high-quality socks.
The criteria for selection are as follows:
- Composition: 80% natural fabrics (cotton, bamboo, linen, wool) — breathable, moisture-absorbing, retaining heat. Additives: spandex, polyamide, elastane, lycra. Why synthetic supplements? They give wear resistance, elasticity, resist shrinkage and loss of shape after washing, and maintain color brightness.
- Double gum on the toe — more reliable and does not stretch so quickly. It is elastic and soft, does not crush the baby’s leg.
- Homogeneity of the material (without thickenings and rough seams).
- Softness and pleasant to the touch.
- The size. Do not buy bigger socks. They should fit the baby’s leg tightly, should not slip, should be exactly sized.
The main thing — do not be afraid to experiment! And do not turn the choice of clothes into torment for yourself and your beloved child. Let the shopping trip be an additional opportunity to have fun together.
And in conclusion, let’s talk about the budget for holiday clothes. There are a lot of opinions and opinions. As practice shows, a correctly chosen outfit does not always cost a fortune, and not every branded item from the latest collections sits perfectly on a child. At the forefront, as usual, is a good taste.