The USA gambling data indicates that revenues from the industry rose to $13.6 billion. According to the American Gaming Association, this was a 22% increase considering the $11.1 billion which was the industry figure in the last quarter of 2019. Overall, the USA remains a relatively closed online gaming territory. However, states like Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Michigan have relaxed online gambling legislations. Across the world, in regions like Canada, UK and Australia, online casinos are largely legal.
Slots Youtube Channels
Slots are undoubtedly the most popular virtual casino games. The eye-catching graphics, beautiful soundtracks, several themes and a chance to win a ridiculously big jackpot prize are some reasons why slots attract huge traffic. Youtubers are leveraging this popularity by uploading content that attracts millions of views on their channels. Bloggers like VegasLowRoller (98,000 subscribers), Danielle Aragon of slot Queen Channel (49,400 subscribers) and Brian Christopher slots (389,000 subscribers) are reaping big profits. They get revenues from YouTube adverts, Patreon, gambling influencer gigs and affiliate partnerships with gambling brands.
Brian Christopher Slots Net Worth
Brian Christopher slots is a leading-edge American-based slot gambling channel. This channel has a decade-long experience in creating amazing video content since 2006 when it was created. It is one of the biggest gaming-oriented channels that is worth around $1,336,033 as of November 2022. The channel revenues come from affiliate marketing deals, YouTube adverts, Patreon, plus influencer gigs.
Brian Christopher YouTube Channel Statistics and Earning
Net worth: $914,000
Country: United States
Top of Brian Christopher’s popular games list on which he has made fortune include Buffalo slot. This is an American-themed slot from Aristocrat. It has several versions but comes with 5 reels and 1024 winning ways. Buffalo is the jackpot symbol while free spins round is activated by golden jewels. Landing 3, 4 and 5 jewels award 8, 10, and 20 free spins. While Playing the Buffalo Cash High Limit Brian Christopher staked $1000 with a minimum of $25 per spin. His first spin saw him win $2.5. In successive spins, he won a few dollars but lost on others. Overall his presentation of this game was impressive with clear instruction on staking and hitting the play button. While Playing Dragon Link at Agua Caliente Casino, Brian starts with a $5,000 total stake, $20 per spin. The game has 5 reels and 50 paylines. He tries his luck but he is a little unlucky during initial spins but manages to win $44 on his 5th spin upon landing DragonLink wild symbols. While showcasing his slot skills on Cleopatra slot, Brian introduces us to the 5 reels, 15 paylines slots. He stakes $1140.5 and $20 per spin. The game’s symbols pop up with expected payouts should you strike specified symbols on the screen. He is lucky to win $100 his first spin courtesy of 3 kings completing the winning formation.
NG Slots Net Worth
Net worth: $1.4 million
Country: United States of America
Narek Gharibyan or NG as popularly known runs a vibrant gambling channel on YouTube. The NG slots channel attracts immense traffic owing to high-quality content, attention-grabbing slots expertise and cool thumbnails. He started his channel in 2017 and it is currently worth over $1.4 million. Most revenues come from hosting YouTube adverts, Patreon and affiliations with top gambling houses.
– Buffalo Chief: NG’s showcasing of the 5 reels Buffalo Chief slot by Aristocrat is amazing. He straight presses the play button. Gaming symbols with their worth and bonus features pop up. Chief buffalo symbol pays more, with its single appearance paying 15 free games while eagles give multipliers of X2 or X3 depending on the number completing winning formations. The first spin starts with a $25 bet where he wins 50 credits courtesy of an Eagle symbol.
– Dragons Law: While playing Dragon Law Boosted, NG starts by showcasing the game’s interface. It has cards of Ace to 10 plus other symbols which include the dreaded dragon, stacks of coins and turtles. The maximum payout is $5,188.54. Stakes are: 10,000 credits, 150 credits/spin. He wins 400 credits courtesy of 3 pink flower symbols on adjacent reels.
– Dragon Cash: NG showcases his slot prowess by playing Dragon Cash Jackpot. He has the option to start spinning at 10C, 25C, 50C, $1 or $2 per spin. The game has 3 jackpots, Mega Jackpot ($53, 036.49), Major Jackpot ($10,000) and Mini Jackpot ($1,250). To play such a jackpot, a max bet of $250 is required. He starts spinning at $50 per spin. No significant wins in the initial spins, but on his 40th round, he managed to win $2300 from a $250 stake.
Raja Slots Net Worth
Net worth: $24.000
Raja slots is a German-based YouTube channel that was created in January 2022. This channel is growing exponentially with figures indicating that it is worth about $18,092. Main income sources for this channel are YouTube advertisement revenues, crowdfunding through Patreon, gambling product endorsements through sponsorship and product placement. In select videos on Raja slots YouTube channel, he demonstrates the playing process, features plus wins/losses collected:
– Black Widow: Raja starts this slot on a high roller note. He plays 50 spins at $5,000 per spin! This game has 3 jackpots; Mega Jackpot ($11, 185.30), Major Jackpot ($2.180.32) and Mini Jackpot ($1,000). Black Widow starts with showcasing base game symbols; K and A (worth $50 if they complete a winning pattern) and white bird symbol worth $100. He is unlucky on the first few spins but wins $250 on his 15th spin courtesy of 5 buffaloes on reels 1 & 2.
– 88 Fortunes: This game features 5-of-a-kind jackpot features plus stacked wild bonuses. Minimum wagering;$413, $25 per spin. The first 5 spins yield nothing but he wins $17 by landing 3 wild symbols on adjacent reels.
– Buffalo Gold: Buffalo Gold game features a high limit Buffalo free games jackpot. Buffalo symbol appears to award 8 free spins. He starts by staking $40 per spin and luckily lands 3 buffaloes during his first spin. He wins $138.
Bomba Slots Net Worth
Net worth: $44.000
This Canadian gaming-oriented YouTube channel takes pride in over 19K subscribers. Bomba has been creating gaming videos since September 2022. It is one of the fast-growing gaming video channels. Bomba slots channel is worth $44,000. Through the channel, gamers can gain priceless tips on how to play slot games, bet ranges as staked by pros plus payout features. Incomes are generated by adverts on this channel, Patreon. Endorsement gigs for gambling products also earn Bomba slots revenue.
– Lightning Cash has these denominations; 10c, 25c, 50c and $1. Jackpots include Mega one (52,448.64), Major Jackpot ($5,193.37), Mini Bonus ($1000). Players wage $1,999 at $1/spin. Symbols include cars, Ace to 10 cards, Money Bag plus cheerful ladies. Layout; 5 reels and 25 paylines. The initial two spins disappoint but bags $15 on the third spin by landing 2 coin symbols on the outer reel.
– Piggy Bank. Betting denominations are 10c, 25c, 50c and $1. Total stake; $2, 515.19 at $50 per spin. Layout: 5 reels and 50 paylines. Symbols; $sign, Coin stacks and Piggy Bank. He is lucky to win $16 during his first spin by getting 2 crowned soldiers on 2 reels.
– Monopoly slot features Hit & Win which crowns on reels 1, 3 and 5 awards Monopoly Wheel Bonus. Players start spinning at $5 per spin. He manages to win $1285 from 4 wilds appearing on 3 middle reels.
The Bandit Slots Net Worth
Net worth: $18.000
Country: United Kingdom
This British YouTube channel is ideal for slot gaming enthusiasts. It was created in 2016, and since then it keeps refreshing gamers’ minds with the latest slot videos. This channel’s net worth is $180, 353 as of November 2022. Revenues for this channel are greatly attributable to ads pop-ups. Other revenues are also generated through Patreon crowdfunding and marketing affiliations with gaming sites. When you visit Bandit Slots, some games are reviewed. Such review videos cover gambling range, features, layout, symbols etc:
– Steam Tower: Plays Steam Tower at Energy casino with 10 free spins. The third spin yields a winning pattern after landing green towers that award extra 2 spins. This is retriggered until no more green symbols appear. 3 K symbols anywhere on reels award X21 multipliers.
– Book of Dead: This is an Egyptian-themed slot with 9 paylines, 5 reels layout. Game symbols include Pharaoh, Book of Dead, Cards (Ace-10), and Scarabs. The player wagers 50 coins per spin. Total stake; 300 coins. Starts spinning with 10 free spins and wins 525 coins on the 7th spin which awards extra 10 free spins. This feature is activated by 3 Book of Dead symbols anywhere on reels.
– Dragons Fire: This game has 5 reels and 40 paylines. Starts by setting $25 per spin. On the 7th spin, he lands 5 Dragons eye symbols which award a 5x multiplier. Subsequent spins are a bit unlucky. On the 11th spin, he activated a random Dragons Eye feature further awarding X10 on 530 coins.
Slot Queen Net Worth
Net worth: $149,833
Country: United States
The Slot Queen YouTube channel is another US-based video viewing platform that is dedicated to avid slot games. Slot Queen Channel was launched in 2017. To date, it continues to offer eye-opening slot gaming tips. Within four years since its creation, this channel’s net worth is $136,000 as of November 2022. Most of the channel’s revenues come from advertising. Affiliate marketing of gambling-related products is another way Slot Queen generates revenue. While it is an American channel, Slot Queen’s presence cuts across global borders. This channel has a massive following not only in the USA but also, other parts where online slot gaming is legal. To showcase prowess in slot gaming, Slot Queen has numerous videos. These videos cover gaming procedures including the wagering process, wagering range plus steps to winning. A few samples that are featured include:
– Buffalo Gold game starts with 8 free spins. 6 or 9 high symbols on reels trigger wild features. Buffalo Gold has 3 jackpots. Mega Jackpot ($1779.63), Major Jackpot ($1,433.31) and mini jackpot ($10.9). Stakes start at $3 per spin. Queen chooses to start by hitting the free spins button. She does not hit Aces, Kings or Queen during the first spin but manages to land numerous Buffalo wilds that award $29.5
– Panda’s Treasure for the first time and noticed Mega jackpots; $10,000, a minor jackpot of $1,000 at San Manuel Casino. Starts by staking 17611 credits at 100 credits per spin. Main symbols include Aces, Kings, Queens, 9s,10s, flowers and coins. Panda’s Treasure is the wild. First spin: she wins 300 credits as 2 wilds show up on reels 2 first reels.
– Dancing Drums game features Grand jackpot-12,219.64, Major jackpot-$886.48. Drum’s explosion feature pays $1,608,128 to lucky players. Queen by staking $19,283 at $88 per spin. Symbols include As, Qs, Js, 9s and 10s, golden coins, wilds, and a golden pot. The 8th spin comes with luck as she wins $150 upon landing 3 gold flowers.
Lady Luck Slots Net Worth
Net worth: $556.000
Country: United States
Lady Luck Slots YouTube channel has lots of insightful videos on slot gaming. It was created in February 2018. Since then, this channel continues to grow its viewership each day. By November 2022, Lady Luck slots HQ had an incredible net worth of $549,000. Lady Luck’s income is mainly generated through ads.
– Zeus game starts with welcoming musicals. Zeus is at the top of the screen and replaces all other symbols except the scatters. Layout; 5 reels, 30 paylines. The player starts by staking $9,948, $50 per spin. She is lucky to win $40 in the first spin after landing Zeus, Horse rider on reels 2 and 4.
– Buffalo Link. Lady Luck displays game symbols. They include As, Js, Ks, Qs, 9s, 10, Buffaloes and Tigers. Total stake credit $2002.47, stake per spin-$100. She manages to win $250 on the 6th spin by landing 2 buffaloes on the second reels plus an Ace on reel 3.
– Lightning Link starts by showcasing main symbols which include a car, Aces, Jesters, Queens, Las Vegas sign and a Roulette sign. Bet specifications; total 110,000 credits at 50 credits per spin. Layout; 5 reels, 50 paylines. The second spin proves lucky as it comes with 3 dollar cases worth 150 credits.
Chipmonkz Slots Net Worth
Net worth: $56.000
Country: United Kingdom
Chipmonkz is a relatively old YouTube channel that was created in 2012. This channel covers diverse slot aspects including video game culture and strategy video games. Chipmonkz is based in the United Kingdom. Its net worth continues to increase daily owing to expanding revenue streams from gaming-related ads hosted by the channel. It also gets revenue through crowdfunded Patreon. Chipmonkz slots global audience continues to visit the site for exciting video slot tips, strategies and approaches. A cool collection of games are covered under this channel. Video gaming strategies start from base game bet specifications to spinning plus eventual wins or losses. For instance:
– Book of Dead: Book of Dead starts with bonuses. Free €5.28, 10 free spins. Main symbols; As, Qs Js, 9s, 10s, coloured masks. Structure;5 reels, 10 paylines. On the 4th spin, Chipmonkz wins €6.16 by landing a lion mask, 2As and 2 Jesters on reels 1, 2 and 3.
– Dead or Alive: Player introduces into the game with a layout of 5 reels and 9 paylines. Main symbols; Aces through to 10, whiskey tumbler, cowboy pair of boots and sheriff badges. He manages to hit 4 whiskey glass symbols on the 8th spin and the winner gets a multiplier of 22.22 times the base game win.
– Money Train: Money Train’s layout: 5 reels, 40 paylines. Main symbols: wild, spades, diamonds, hearts, and 4 gang members. Chipmonkz stakes;10,000 coins, 50 coins per spin. He is unlucky in the initial spin rounds. On the 9th spin, he spots an extra reel (widener) that activates “Money Cart” with an x80 multiplier.
Nick Slots Net Worth
Net worth: $100.000
Country: United Kingdom
Nick slots casino streaming YouTube channel has wide viewership. It is a UK-based channel that has been releasing gaming videos since 2016. This channel’s average daily, weekly, monthly and yearly revenues have significantly risen since its launch. Nick slots sources of revenue include adverts, sponsorships and affiliate marketing commissions. Nick Slots channel affords you access to incredible video slot gaming tips and strategies. This channel covers slots’ impressions, steps to winning and the overall gameplay rules:
– Bruce Lee: Layout; 5 reels, 50 paylines. Main symbols; Dragons, Golden ornaments, pendants, classic scrolls, and Bruce Lee himself. Bruce Lee total stake; £60, £2.40 per spin. Upon depletion of stake credits, he wins £37.28.
– Spartacus: Layout; 5 reels, 100 paylines. Main symbols; Spartacus Wild and Coliseum Scatters. Bet range; total stake £500 at £10 per spin. Wins 8 free spins a 2* multiplier for landing 3 scatter symbols.
– Twin Spin: Layout; 5 reels, 243 winning ways. Main symbols; hot 7s, hot bar symbols, Aces, Jesters, Queens, 9s and 10s. Players set an auto spin feature and win an incredible £3,541.20.
Davo Slots Net Worth
Net worth: $12.815
Captain Davo slots gaming YouTube channel takes pride in its 100K+ global subscribers. This channel was created in June 2018 by famed Adelaide-based punter, David Nicholas. While details are scanty about the exact net worth of Davo slots, projected average revenues generated by this channel from advertisements are as follows:
– Blackjack Live: Total stake; $4,210, Bet $125; Win; $8000.
– Black Rose: Total stake – $225.40, Bet per spin- $4.50. This game has 5 reels and 40 paylines. He manages to win $565 in the 7th spin after landing 3 Black rose symbols on adjacent reels.
The Richest Casino Owners
Every gambler’s wish is to get casinos that have limitless gaming choices. Majorly, casinos are associated with flashy lifestyles, no wonder high rollers are keen to showcase their winnings once jackpots are hit. From Las Vegas to Macau, popular casino owners are flashy billionaires with an unmistakably moneyed reputation among their peers. People like the late Sheldon Adelson or Steve Wynn have for long attracted punters to their casinos owing to the hype they get from Media and gambling gossip sites. On average top casinos can make supernormal dollar profits while CEOs earn fortunes from such huge profits.
Net Worth of Sheldon Adelson
If you love casino gaming, chances are you have heard of Sheldon Adelson. The late Sheldon died in January 2022 aged 87. Prior to his death, he was the CEO and chairperson at Las Vegas-based casino company, Las Vegas Sands. Brought up from humble backgrounds Sheldon was born to immigrant parents. His rise to own one of the biggest gambling empires across Las Vegas is akin to rags to riches story. Sheldon owned at least half of the $14 billion empires with casinos in Macau, Las Vegas and Singapore. By 2022, he was number 19 on a list featuring 400 richest people by Forbes Magazine. His worth was $29.8B.
Steve Wynn Net Worth
Steve Wynn is the name behind some flashy casinos in Las Vegas. Some of these casinos include Wynn Las Vegas and Treasure Island. His early life was not rosy while his current life is full of controversies surrounding his divorce cases and business deal battles with his former partner Okada Kazuo. According to Forbes list, Steve Wynn is worth $3.3B. Aged 79, Steve Wynn was ranked by Forbes at number 358 among the top 400 richest people. Forbes magazine ranked Wynn at number 956 among Billionaires (2021).
Lui Che Woo Net Worth
Aged 92, Lui Che Woo is a Hong Kong Billionaire with massive casino industry investments. Though he started with supplying construction materials, good returns on the gaming entertainment industry attracted him to invest in leading-edge casinos. He co-owns and chairs Macau-based casino operator, Galaxy Entertainment Group. He is worth $12.9B according to the Forbes Real-Time Net Worth indicator. He is number 93 on the list of Billionaires in 2022 and number 5 among Hong Kong’s top 50 richest people.
Jackie Gaughan Net Worth
Before his death in 2014 at the age of 94, Jackie Gaughan was a business magnate whose name reverberated well among billionaire casino owners. Raised in Hastings by a bookmaker father, Gaughan had a love for casinos from a tender age. He owned multiple Las Vegas casinos including his favourite, El Cortez. Before his death, Gaughan was worth about $2 million. Among his many casinos.
Pansy Ho Net Worth
Pansy Ho is a Hong Kong Billionaire born on 26th August 1962. His father was a casino investor. She has continued to brighten her father’s legacy through mega gaming resorts under MGM China Holdings Ltd. According to Forbes listing, Pansy Ho net worth is $3.4B. Forbes ranks Pansy Ho at number 21 among Hong Kong’s list of 50 richest people. Globally, she is number 665 on the list of featured billionaires (2021)
Phil Ruffin Net Worth
Phil Ruffin is a US-born billionaire. He owns Treasure Island Casino as well as Circus Hotels and Casino underscoring his massive portfolio investments. Ruffin is in close association with former US President Donald Trump with whom they co-own Las Vegas-based Trump International. Latest Forbes listings indicate Phil Ruffin is worth $2.2 billion. He was featured at number 1517 among richest billionaires (2021).
Rob Yong Casino Owner Net Worth
Ron Yong is a British casino investor in his 50s. He proudly owns ‘Dusk to Dawn’ casino, Nottingham. In 2014 he increased his gaming industry portfolio investments by joining Partypoker as an associate and consultant. Ron Yong is an avid casino lover who has cumulatively won $465, 509 across live gaming tourney winnings. His personal best winning was in 2019 when he finished at position 6 in “No Limit Short Deck Hold’em”. This was a high roller gaming event in World Series of Poker (WSOP), Europe, held in Rozvadov, Czech Republic for €125,946.
Casino Companies Net Worth
Global gambling industry generates billions annually. Although some countries like the USA are yet to relax their laws on online casinos, sites have ingenious ways of reaching gamers across geographically spread markets. As per Statistica data, gaming industry, both land-based casinos and online casinos have a market capitalization of 231 US dollars (by 2022). Contributing to such incredible revenue figures are top casinos that attract global gamers. A few examples are listed below based on annual revenues generated, staff, plus market specialization among other factors.
- MGM Grand. This globally renowned US-based hospitality and gaming entertainment industry is worth billions. MGM enjoys a majority stake in MGM China Holdings Ltd, company behind Macau Casino and resort. It has other casinos across the USA including Empire City Casino, New York. By 2022 MGM had 74,500 employees while 2019 revenues were $12.899 billion. Total assets and equity; $33.9 billion, $7.7 billion respectively.
- Pragmatic Play. Pragmatic Play is a Maltese-based company that manufactures various casino iGaming products. Pragmatic Play specializes in live casino games, slots and bingo variants. Pragmatic Play’s revenue is $64 million. It has 345 workers across departments.
- Caesars Entertainment. This is one of the largest gaming companies in the United States of America. Caesars Entertainment was formed when Eldorado Resorts and Caesars Entertainment, Inc merged (2020). It offers several slots and table games. Caesars Entertainment market capitalization is$20.08B while revenues are $3.474B.
- Flutter Entertainment. This is an Irish-based giant bookmaker. Flutter Entertainment was a culmination of the Betfair and Paddy Power merger. Flutter Entertainment runs several gaming platforms such as the Sky Betting site. Flutter Entertainment’s net income: £34.7 million, Operating income: £676.0 million.
- Evolution. This Sweden-based company develops, produces, and markets casino products globally. Founded in 2006, Evolution Gaming has 8,688 employees. Evolutions total equity (2020): $ 2,666,298. Total assets were valued at $2,744,554. Total Operating revenues were $561, 134.
- Bet365. This gaming platform has headquarters in Britain, United Kingdom. It offers betting markets for major sports. It also has casino products including slots, table games, poker variants and Bingo variants. It has around 4,600 employees. Bet365 operating income is £767 million while revenues, according to 019 audited reports, were £2.981 billion.
- IGT. A British-based company that manufactures slot machines and other casino products. It has around 12,000 workers. IGT’s revenue for the 2022 financial year was US$3.115 Billion. The operating income for the year was US$0.107 Billion while net income was US$0.838 Billion.
- Draftkings. This is an American-based betting site. It has both sports betting sections and fantasy sports contests where you can place bets. It was founded in 2012 and has around 860 employees currently. Draftkings finalized a reverse merger worth $3.3 billion (2020). This merger involved Europe’s SBTech Global Ltd and Diamond Eagle Acquisition Corporation,
- Kindred Group. This reputable gaming company has several sports betting and casino brands. Kindred was founded in 1997. Its current brands are; 32Red, Maria Casino and Unibet. Kindred Group casinos offer immersive slot games, live casinos with croupiers, and lots of tables. Kindred Group has 2,348 employees. It has a revenue of 751.4 million GBP.
- Scientific Games. This is an American company that designs and manufacturers gaming machines for casinos. It has headquarters in Las Vegas. Scientific Games top cream staff comprise more than 9,000 workers. Scientific games recent financial reports indicate revenues at 2.7 billion USD.