If you search the Internet for some useful plants for your body, you are sure going to find Kratom in the results. This herb is remarkably popular because of its simple and safe usage and with plenty of great things that it does for your entire body. There are many benefits of using this plant, such as some extra energy and even relieving the pain. You can use this herb in many ways, but maybe the most popular way is Kratom tea. You can add the Kraton powder to some of the herbal teas, or even better, make Kratom tea in your home. Here are some tips on how to prepare a Kratom tea in your home.
1. The best method for buying Kratom is online. You can buy Kratom in many smoke shops, but this may not be the safest way, because the quality is questionable. Instead of that, the most reliable way is to buy your Kratom online from the approved vendors. If you are not sure where to find a trustworthy vendor, you should try with oasiskratom.com, and, definitely, you won’t be disappointed.
2. Preparing Kratom tea with the teapot method is pretty much identical to making any other tea. If you want to drink your tea immediately, this is a great way to prepare it. You can use tea bags or mesh strainers for Kratom powder. After boiling, the water needs to cool down for a while before sipping in the cup. After 5-20 minutes, remove the teabag or strainer from the cup, and your tea is ready for serving.
3. The potting method is an ideal way to prepare Kratom tea if you need to make it a larger quantity. The best thing is that with choosing this method, the drink can last in the refrigerator for up to five days. It is essential to know the exact amount of tea, and everything else is the same as preparing any other infusion. The main thing is to wait about 3 minutes for the water to cool off, and the simmering takes up to 20 minutes, and after that, Kratom tea is ready.
4. One of the most important things everyone should know before creating a Kratom tea is never to use hot or boiling water. Using the boiling water can destroy the alkaloids in the Kratom, and make the drink ineffective. So make sure that you always let the water cool off for a few minutes, and then you can be sure that the tea is well prepared.
5. The Kratom tea has an expiration date, so you need to know that it is safe to store it in the refrigerator for no more than five days. After this period is up, the tea is going to lose most of its main benefits, and you should not use it. Not only, that the effectiveness of Kratom herb will be different, but the taste and smell as well. It is always best to make fresh tea, but if you can’t do that, never store it for too long.
6. If you want to boost your immunity and to make the tea even more powerful, adding a lemon should always do the trick. Citrus acid is causing the Kratom alkaloids to be more efficient, and it can also give it an even better taste. For those who are not a big fan of citrus, don’t worry, Kratom tea is good enough by itself.
7. It can be a little hard to find a perfect brewing time, but after a few times, everyone can be an expert. The main goal is to shorten a brewing time if the tea is too strong. And, of course, in case it is not strong enough, you should brew it a little longer next time. It is not a big thing, because everyone likes their tea differently, so you just need to discover what suits you the most.
8. If you are the one who can’t drink the tea if it is not sweet at all, it is ok. Adding sugar, honey, or any other sweetener to your Kratom tea to improve its taste is all right. But surely, it is always better to drink it without any additions, or if you need to sweeten it, always choose honey instead of anything else. It is way healthier and better than sugar, which makes it a much better alternative.
9. The Kratom tea also has its cold, iced version. Like any other tea, it is excellent for those who don’t like hot drinks. You can sip it over ice after preparing, or put it into the refrigerator to cool off. Cooling the tea is not going to reduce any of the benefits, so you can enjoy your drink as you wish. No matter how hot or cold, Kraton tea is regularly a great choice. But during the summertime, consuming ice tea is always refreshing.
10. The only right way to prepare a Kratom tea is by using the Kratomleafs powder. You can find many extracts on the market, but it is far from the real Kramer herb. You need to be sure what you are buying if you want to get all of the benefits of Kratom tea. Only the actual plant has alkaloids wanted, and you can’t find them in the extracts. Carefully read what you are buying and always be sure that that it is a real plant in the bag.
Preparing Kratom tea is not very hard, but it is also a kind of art. You need to explore all options with Kratom, and to learn what you like the most. In this text, everyone can find some tips, but in preparing the tea, it is always about the experience and exploring. Try different ways, and don’t worry that you can do something wrong. Kratom tea is excellent for health in every form, so the only thing you need to do is to enjoy experimenting with it.