The American company Dewalt offers a model range of professional screwdrivers with impact mode. Unlike non-impact models, they handle hard materials (concrete, stone, brick) more easily and quickly. DeWALT impact screwdrivers have extended functionality. In addition to the basic function of screwing in fasteners, the tools are equipped with reverse, drilling, and impact options.
They are popular among specialists when performing daily tasks (builders, installers, furniture makers), as well as hobbyists at home. You can buy Dewalt SDS drill on https://www.ukplanettools.co.uk/.
Dewalt SDS hammer drill is the best choice for you
DeWALT rotary hammers are specially designed for reliable and long service life. The tool performs the work qualitatively, regardless of the level of complexity and its volume. Buying a Dewalt rotary hammer in Ukraine means giving preference to a multifunctional device, the safety, and effectiveness of which are confirmed by international certificates.
The SDS DeWALT cordless brushless rotary hammer is distinguished by its high performance and user-friendly design. The tool is ideal for drilling anchor holes and drilling through holes in concrete, masonry, and masonry with a diameter of 4-24 mm. The brushless motor ensures long and efficient operation, and the lightweight and compact design are designed specifically for your comfort. A special system significantly reduces the level of vibrations on the user’s hands compared to conventional rotary hammers. The kit comes with 2 batteries (5 Ah), a case, and a charger.
Factors to consider before buying a Dewalt cordless SDS drill
Professional equipment such as DeWalt rock drills offers unsurpassed performance, excellent ergonomic design, and minimal vibration, allowing the operator to work for long periods without compromising productivity. All rotary hammers are completed with additional handles and are delivered in strong cases. Main factors:
• Technical features of the model. Cordless models, as they are classified as light tools and are characterized by low power, are usually intended for domestic use. Their impact energy is 2-4 J. Network punchers are used for making holes in granite, concrete, and marble bases. Impact energy of professional models – 8-16 J;
• Power consumption;
• The number of beats per minute. The speed of making holes, that is, the performance of the tool, depends on this indicator. Cordless perforators are capable of reproducing up to 4500 bpm, wired professional models – 6200 bpm;
• Spindle speed. If you want to buy a high-performance model, this figure should be as low as possible. After all, the higher the power of the unit, the lower the spindle speed;
• Operating mode. Lightweight models designed for domestic purposes can perform the functions of drilling, drilling plus impact, and chiseling. Heavy-duty vehicles only operate in two modes. There is no drilling function for such units;
• Seat type. All Dewalt rotary hammers are equipped with a keyless chuck of the SDS-Plus or SDS-Max series. It provides a quick change of the nozzle. SDS-Plus chucks are designed for use with drills with 10 mm shanks, SDS-Max requires the use of equipment with a large diameter – 18 mm. That is, the latter is designed to solve more complex problems. Accordingly, the price of models with the type of seat SDS-Max will be higher than the price of models equipped with a cartridge of the SDS-Plus series.
What you should know about Dewalt cordless SDS drill before buying
The DeWALT SDS cordless puncher is ideal for both home and professional use. It is easy to drill a hole in wood, concrete, or brick, this model will help you, but you will also need a quality drill that will last a long time, pay attention to the quality of the materials and the manufacturer of the drill. High reliability, 4600 blows per minute, comfortable side handle, battery power, and a weight of 4.7 kg will allow you to work in any hard-to-reach place in the house and in the yard, functionality for efficient work. Main characteristics:
• Battery type Li-Ion
• Battery voltage, V 18
• Number of batteries, pcs. 2
• Impact energy, J 2.1
• Number of operating modes 3
• Drill chuck yes
• Chuck type SDS-Plus
• Battery capacity, Ah 5Max. drilling diameter (metal), mm 13
• Max. drilling diameter (wood), mm 26
• Impact frequency beats/min 4600
• Idle speed, rpm 1100
• Vibration protection yes
• Backlight yes
• Safety clutch yes
• Reverse no
• No speed control
• Case availability yesSlider battery mount type
• Weight, kg 3.3
• US brand origin
• Features Dewalt SDS drill 18v
To understand exactly what tool you are buying, you should familiarize yourself with the features of the Dewalt SDS drill:
• The tool is designed for drilling, chiseling, and screwdriving. Designed for professional use.
• Can be used in 3 modes: only chiseling (impact), for example on plaster, tile, and cement; only drilling (without impact) in wood, metal, concrete, and hammer drilling.
• Ideal for drilling anchor holes and drilling through holes (from 4 to 24 mm) in brick and masonry, concrete.
• A powerful motor and high-capacity XR Li-Ion battery provide uninterrupted and high-quality work.
• Side additional handle for safety and convenience when working. Can be repositioned for right or left-handed operators or comfort when working in hard-to-reach places.
• Compact and lightweight with an ergonomic design for convenience and comfort during a time of use and allows you to work with the least degree of fatigue.
• Quick-release SDS-Plus and 3-jaw chucks for easy change of tool applications.
• Turn off rotation for light chiseling work on plaster.
• Has a brushless motor.
• The electronic clutch ensures consistent torque levels.
• Lowest vibration in its class.
• Bright white LED backlight with a delay function.
• The tool is very compact, lightweight has an ergonomic design.
The drill has best-in-class high-speed drilling performance of over 74 holes (18mm Ø x 80mm) with a fully charged battery. For complete control, the drill has three modes of operation, including a rotation stop mode for chiseling light plaster and plaster, an impact stop mode for rotary drilling in wood and metal, and a hammer drill mode for gripping concrete. Having a “Perform & Protect” shield means the rock drill has been rigorously tested to ensure it exceeds the highest demands in the toughest environments while focusing on safety by offering best-in-class vibration at 6.3m/s², minimizing the user. fatigue. Bright white LED with delay function improves visibility in low light conditions. At the heart of this tool is a brushless motor that allows you to effectively use the drill. As part of the design, the tool uses every bit of battery power when you need it while reducing the need for ongoing maintenance by reducing heat generation and increasing efficiency.