The role of first impression, of course, is played by the design of the site, and the success of the web resource directly depends on what it will be like.
Why do you need a good website design?
In search of information or goods of interest, a user in a couple of hours sometimes manages to view more than a dozen sites. And only a few web pages manage to keep his attention, somehow be remembered and, possibly, make him return to them again. What is so special about them?
Websites are created for different purposes. So that they 100% fulfill their purpose. Whether it is to familiarize Internet users with some information, an entertainment function, a company presentation, or the sale of goods and services. One cannot do without a well-executed website design.
Web design should reflect the concept of an enterprise or company and meet user expectations. For example, the design of an entertainment portal should be creative, bright and memorable. While the web page of a reputable law firm in a competent execution will look strict and even somewhat ascetic. But at first glance the user will have the right impression of the professionalism and reliability of the company represented.
How to make a good website design?
Experienced web designers understand that the choice of website design should be based on style and conciseness. Today people can no longer be lured by special effects and an abundance of colorful details. They will rather distract them from the main purpose of visiting the resource.
So that your site does not get lost in the endless expanses of the World Wide Web, does not become one of the many gray and inexpressive resources. But be memorable, stylish and convenient, you must understand that you cannot save on web design! No matter how useful and a thousand times relevant textual information on the site is, its incorrect design with the use of inappropriate colors and shapes significantly reduces user interest.
If the owner of the web resource does not understand the importance of these points in time, the life of his site will be terminated every time by a short mouse click, which irrevocably closes the browser window, as if putting an end to your hopes, future plans, and prospects …
If you believe that ordering a website, or rather the implementation of its high-quality design, it means only creating a beautiful picture, you are greatly mistaken. The main purpose of a competent web design is a harmonious combination of a great appearance, optimal arrangement of graphic and text blocks and the highest functionality of the entire resource as a whole. Each of these components plays a very important role in the user perception of the resource. Also, it’s in the formation of a favorable attitude towards the organization represented on the site.
An unsuccessful choice of the web design of an Internet page, the discrepancy between its graphic design and the information available on it can make the user doubt the seriousness of the presented company, or the adequacy of the developers themselves. And the unprofessional development of the site design becomes the reason for its poor usability, that is, the inconvenience of using it.
Such a website is unlikely to get into the “Favorites”, because who will voluntarily torment himself with daily visits to an Internet page, the navigation principle on which is complicated, inconvenient or completely incomprehensible? On an intuitive level, a clear interface is a significant guarantee of a positive attitude of visitors to the resource as a whole. In addition, a tasteless web design can have a bad effect on website promotion, since venerable trust directories simply may not accept such a resource in their lists, it is possible that popular resources will refuse to link to it for the same reason.
Do you understand now how important it is to create a competent website design, which should be unique and unique for literally every portal aimed at success? After all, if a resource on the Internet represents a certain company, it forms its image, and, being made according to a template similar to many others, it will negatively affect the authority of the company, and mistrust of the site, as a result, will raise doubts about the reliability of the goods it offers or information.
Therefore, the best foundation for a designer’s work is communication with the client and achieving mutual understanding as in Fireart.
What you need to know to promote websites
There are are a lot of main features, such as:
- First, study the niche in which you will promote your site. To do this, you need to audit competitors’ sites. Find out all about how they are promoting their products or services, what they have that you don’t. Study the semantic core of competitors’ sites, analyze their content and its quality.
- Create a website that is convenient for your target audience – buyers, clients, users. Do not create complex structures that will confuse the visitor and alienate him from sales. Simplicity, like advertising, is the engine of commerce.
- If you have created a web site design that is convenient and easy to use, then you should start promoting the site.
- Build a semantic core based on the audit of competitors and the choice of your unique key phrases. The semantic core (keywords) must be composed competently and thoughtfully, since your success depends on it.5. After compiling the semantics, you need to start writing texts and selecting content for your site. Articles can be written independently or ordered from a professional copywriter.
- Place information on the pages of your site or blog, intended for search engines. They should know that new texts have appeared on the pages of your site.
- Texts should be written optimized for keywords with filling in all the necessary meta tags.
- After filling the site with texts, perform internal linking, this will give each page weight and allow you to promote the site for low and midrange requests without any special financial costs.
- Check the technical parameters of the site: download speed, server responses, broken links, graphics, etc. All this affects the position of your site in search engines.
- Perform high-quality purchase of links from thematic sites and social networks. Although they say that now search engines are strict about buying links, but if you do everything right, it gives an excellent result.
- To accelerate sales for the first time, you can order contextual advertising, which will allow you to make sales in the near future.